Today’s card sample features our Home Sweet Home Set! This invitation makes a statement, yet it is very simple to make. It requires only one paper panel cut, stamping, coloring and adhering to a card!
- Trim paper panel to 3.25″ x 4.5″ size – We used Strathmore 400 Series Mixed Media paper.
- Stamp border, chandelier, corner ornament, and invitation text – We used memories black ink (waterproof).
- Color (we used watercolors) as shown, and paint a coordinating border on the card panel.
- Stamp the navy card using the medallion stamp and eggplant Adirondack Ink
- Adhere the white panel to the card using double stick tape (archival)
Stamp Set Used: LG-003 – Home Sweet Home